- The Grant Thornton Difference The Grant Thornton Difference
- Students Students
- Experienced hires Experienced hires
At Grant Thornton we believe learning and development opportunities allow you to perform at your best every day. And when you are at your best, we are the best at serving our clients
Across our global organisation of more than 130 member firms, we help people perform at their full potential. The Grant Thornton Leadership Institute delivers a best-in-class curriculum of learning experiences.
Below is a selection of these experiences.
At our best- Living the brand promise: explore how our people can demonstrate the values and behaviours that bring our brand promise to life.
Leading change: focus on the mind-set, skills, behaviours and tools that allow leaders to make successful and lasting change across the global organisation.
Maximising realisation: developing client communication skills and improving the relationship between Grant Thornton and clients
Developing managers and partners
We offer programmes to help managers and partners reach their leadership potential.
- Senior Leadership Programme: this 12-month learning programme is designed for national managing partners and senior leaders who are responsible for developing and implementing strategy
- Advanced Manager Programme: this 12-month learning programme is designed for selected managers and focuses on expanding their global perspective, deepening their engagement and leadership skills, and building a professional network within the global organisation
- Inspirational leadership: this programme helps create high performance leaders through clear and ambitious goal setting, enhances self-mastery of strengths and the ability to manage emotions, leading to better interpersonal and business outcomes
Service line technical and client service excellence
We offer significant client service-related learning that equips you with the knowledge and skills to support clients in achieving their operational and strategic goals. We offer service line learning both within member firms and through global training on an ongoing basis and also have a range of online reference support and resource contacts.